MiZhao is one of the most popular teachers in the school. Yesterday she came into the
With a big smile on her face. She said to her 2 that she was 3 to see they did well in the sports meeting. But 4 was not pleased to see the classroom last Saturday not as 5 as usual. She hoped they would clean the classroom every day.
Wei Hua was on 6 yesterday. She said everyone was at 7 except Lin Tao. Then she told MiZhao about their 8 to the Great Wall last Sunday. Luckily the weather was 9 . They played games and had a picnic there. After Wei Hua 10 her talk, MiZhao began her lesson.
1. A. shop B. classroom C. park D. office
2. A. students B. teachers C. workers D. doctors
3. A. angry B. sorry C. glad D. sad
4. A. she B. I C. we D. he
5.A.dark B. old C. large D. clean
6. A. time B. duty C. foot D. to
7. A. home B. noon C. night D. school
8. A. visit B. music C. clock D. football
9. A. bad B. fine C. rainy D. windy
10. A. started B. had C. finished D. gave
Mr White works in an office. He liked reading in bed when he was at school. It was bad for his 1 and now he has near sight （ 近视 ）。 But he wouldn’t want 2 to know about it and he never wears a pair of glasses. It often 3 him some trouble.
One winter morning he was sent to a village school on busine（出差 ）。 He 4 a bus at a stop in a small town. Then he had to walk there. The road to the village wasn’t smooth （平坦）。 He fell over some times and it 5 his clothes dirty. 6 he got to the village. Suddenly it began to blow and it got colder. He was looking for the school while his 7 was blown off. He began to run after it but he couldn’t get it. He couldn’t understand why his hat ran into a house as if （似乎 ） it had 8 . And he ran into the house, 9 .
A woman stopped him and shouted angrily, “ 10 are you running after my hen （母鸡 ）for?”
1. A. ears B. nose C. mouth D. eyes
2. A. anybody else B. nobody C. woman D. somebody
3. A. follows B. takes C. brings D. carries
4. A. took off B. got off C. got on D. came on
5. A. let B. made C. gave D. felt
6. A. At first B. At home C. At times D. At last
7. A. clothes B. bag C. hat D. glasses
8. A. legs B. hands C. shoes D. arms
9. A. always B. also C. either D. too
10. A. What B. Why C. Which D. Who